Getting & staying in shape as we get older can be a challenge, but with the right mix of training & nutrition you can become the leanest, strongest & healthiest that you’ve ever been… even over 40!
Fitness Over 40 has helped dozens of our clients get healthier and more fit…now it’s YOUR turn.
Are you tired of having carefree millennials with the metabolic advantage of youth preach to you about how if you just put in more effort and willpower you’d easily reach your fitness goals? It’s time for a new focus on fitness… one that is realistic and realistically HEALTHY.
Fitness Over 40. Yes, it’s possible.
Fitness Over 40 is designed for those of us who have been around the block a few times. Previous injuries, crazy career and family schedules, slowed metabolisms and a lack of mobility can all seem like insurmountable obstacles once we hit our 40’s and beyond, but they don’t have to be if you workout smarter. I’ll show you how with this fun, flexible and easy to understand program.
More strength. More Stamina. More YOU.
Whether you’re just starting your fitness journey for the first time, jumping back in after a break, or continuing on a lifetime path, the Fitness Over 40 program has been carefully created with adaptable training and nutrition protocols to help you reach your goals. It’s designed to help you gain strength, improve body composition and get you back to the sense of well being you had in your younger days.
Fitness Over 40 is an online team coaching program for men and women over the age of 40 and is suitable for both beginners and those with more advanced fitness levels who have combined goals of losing fat while getting fit. This program is delivered through our online portal and integrated fitness and nutrition apps and is designed to get you into the best shape of your life!
What you get:
- Individualized nutrition information provided to help you reach your goals
- A workout plan created specifically for those over 40, delivered through your phone or tablet
- Monthly google hangouts with your coach and other team members
- An interactive social media experience with other members who help cheer you on
- Access to form checks and lifting advice using state of the art video software
- Weekly motivational support
- Fun group challenges and contests
- A cool new body and more energy then you’ve had since your 20s
What you need to bring to the table:
- Gym access
- A willingness to provide us with some information about your height, weight and measurements
- A commitment to workout 3 days per week
- Be over 40 but young at heart!
What are you waiting for?
You know it’s time. Time to get your life back. Time to look and feel better, to grow and be stronger and to live the healthy, vigorous life that you want and deserve. It’s your time. Click that little blue button on the right and
Shelley J. Murray, CSCS, ACSM-CPT, TPI-1
Hey there. I guess this is the spot where I’m supposed to introduce myself, so...Profile