The Beauty of Strength online group fitness program is designed for women who want it all!
The Beauty of Strength online group training program will turn you into a fierce femme fatale, while giving you access to a network of like-minded “sisters” to help you stay focused on your journey.
Fit. Strong. Sexy.
One of the most pervasive myths in fitness is that it’s necessary to only train for one goal at a time… i.e. you can either train to build an aesthetic physique or you can train to be strong, but you can’t do both simultaneously. WELL MY LOVELIES, I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT THIS IS A BUNCH OF BS! Through proper training and nutrition you CAN actually achieve the look you want while lifting like a beast!
Whether you’re just looking to drop a few pounds, round out your shoulders or rock an awesome booty, you’ve come to the right place! This program will get your curves kickin’, your strength levels stellar and your confidence off the chart!
Be strong. Be proud. Be YOU.
What we provide:
- Individual nutrition information provided to help you reach your goals
- A fun and challenging workout plan that will get you where you want to be
- Monthly Google hangouts with your coach and other team members
- An immersive social media experience with other members just like you
- Access to form checks through state of the art video review
- Weekly motivational tips and hacks to help keep you on track
- All around awesomeness!
What you need to bring with you:
- Gym Access
- A willingness to track calories and macronutritents (don’t worry, we’ll explain how)
- Some familiarity with basic lifting terms and techniques (It’s OK if you’re just starting out, we’ll help)
- A willingness to train 4 days per week
- A desire to build a whole new you in the next 16 weeks!
What are you waiting for?
You know it’s time. Time to get your sexy on. Time to look and feel better, to grow and be stronger and to live the healthy, vigorous life that you want and deserve. It’s your time. Click that little blue button on the right and let’s do this!
Shelley J. Murray, CSCS, ACSM-CPT, TPI-1
Hey there. I guess this is the spot where I’m supposed to introduce myself, so...Profile